- Cumulative: Gradual signs of aging over time.
- Universal: The entire species show physical evidence of aging.
- Progressive: Aging occurs over an incremental period of time.
- Intrinsic: Aging will occur regardless of the environment humans or animals live in.
- Deleterious: Normal biological functions gradually deteriorate over time.
Anti Aging Costa Rica
- Builds muscle
- Enhances immune function
- Strengthens the heart
- Helps control stress-induced damage
- Aids kidney function
- Enhances orgasmic intensity
- Lowers blood pressure
- Lowers cholesterol
- Long-term use reduces insulin requirements in diabetics
- Stimulates nerve cell growth and repair in brain, spinal cord, & peripheral nerves
- Stimulates joint repair from damaged cartilage, tendons
- Decreases body fat (particularly abdominal organs)
- Increases extracellular fluid
- Speeds healing from burns, surgery, fractures
- Restores bone loss of osteoporosis
- Reverses congestive heart failure
- Restores youthful drive & energy
- Restores pulmonary function in chronic lung disease
- Improves mood & sleep patterns
- Thickens skin, restores tone & elasticity
- Reduces susceptibility to illness
- Protects against early cancer cell formation
- Stimulates growth & repair of all organs of the body
During puberty testosterone levels rise above normal adult levels as a myriad of changes occur in the body. During this stage the development of pubic hair, facial hair, leg hair chest hair begins. The sex drive develops along with reduced facial fat changes in the bone contours of the face as jaws become more prominent along with larger cheek bones. The voice also deepens, muscle mass grows and fertility becomes possible.
At the age of thirty testosterone production begins to decline and the total testosterone level which is normally 1200 for a male in his twenties begins to decline. Slowly but surely testosterone levels decline and by middle age many males have substantially lower levels than what they had in their twenties and can experience various symptoms of low testosterone levels. Low testosterone levels can cause declines in energy and stamina, reduced muscle mass and definition, increased body fat, declines in libido and loss of bone density and mass. Some males can also experience depression and a declining sensation of well-being and happiness. At the Anti Aging Institute of the Americas testosterone replacement is one of our core services. All patients receive a medical exam and an extensive panel of blood tests prior to beginning testosterone replacement therapy. Our goal is to elevate our patient’s level of testosterone to 1200.
We monitor our patients testosterone levels during the year with periodic control blood tests.
Some of the benefits of testosterone replacement are increased libido, increased muscle mass, decreased body fat, enhanced sense of well-being, retardation of osteoporosis, increased energy and stamina, lower cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
At the Anti Aging Institute of the Americas we offer testosterone replacement in three different delivery systems.
Pellet Implant procedure using 100 mg pellets, usually 6-10 pellets per implant procedure. Inject-able oil based testosterone 250 mg per ml concentration of testosterone, usually 1.0 ml per week. Gel based topical cream with concentrations ranging from 6 to 20 %.
We recommend the pellet implant procedure and the inject-able as the best and most reliable delivery mechanisms.
Anti Aging is hormone replacement plus healthy nutrition plus a good exercise routine.
Aging is inevitable but looking and feeling old for your age is your personal decision.